Dr. Aida Hameed Majeed Al-Bayati
Gynaecology / Obstetrics
Dr. Aida Hameed is a Specialist Gynecologist at Aster Al Raffah Hospital, Muscat. With an experience of more than 17 years, Dr. Aida Hameed is a sophisticated and highly capable gynecologist with the a polished approach towards Gynecological and Obstetrical procedures.
- Hysterectomy (Abdominal)
- Ovarian Cystectomy
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Bartholin’s Cyst & Abcess
- Anterior-Posterior repair
- First Caesarean Section
- Previous 1 Caesarean section or more
- Perineal Repair
- ERPC (Evacuation of Retained Product of Conception)
- Dilatation of Cervix & Evacuation of Uterus
- Instrumental Delivery (Ventous Delivery)
- Fellowship of Arabic Board of Health Specializations in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (F.A.B.H.S. Obs & Gyn), Baghdad, Iraq.
- Part 1 MRCOG, Baghdad, Iraq.
- Al-Mustansiriya University- College of Medicine (M.B.Ch.B.), Baghdad, Iraq